Friday, May 10, 2013

Gypsy Garden with Studio M Hitting Store Shelves!!!




My miniature garden collection with Studio M / Magnet Works, Gypsy Garden, is finally starting to hit store shelves across the country!!!  One of the best parts about what I do is seeing the products I design out in the real world :)...  I came across these awesome pictures the other day on Tuesdaycat's instagram feed, and thought the way she put the pieces together was incredible!  A purple wheelbarrow?!  Too much cuteness, I can't even handle it!

Anyway, if any of you out there are making mini gardens out of my "Gypsy Garden" line I would love to see them!!!  Thanks for all of your support and for embracing my new line of mini products!

XO,
Genevieve

PS - If you are a retail store interested in carrying this line, please contact the great Folks at Magnet Works! 1-800-886-3121

2 comments:

Cherice Steinhour said...

I just love your Gypsy Garden Collection. Color makes me happy so your collection brings a bright spot to the fairy gardens I have created. You can see how I've used your products in my blog post at

http://destinationcreate.com/clap-if-you-believe-in-fairies/

Thanks so much!
Cherice

Mollye Jane said...

I just bought as many pieces as I could at Ace Hardware and I am looking for the perfect container to use for the base! Currently debating between a peach basket and one of my vintage suitcases :). LOVE the line!!! Thanks for making my heart go "squeee!"